Friday, February 18, 2011

Such a failure at love...

Hi Friends,

I am DEEPAK PS from Thrissur and studying in valikkavu(Amrita,Amritapuri).




i have been a heart broke once.....
i tried to heal it out...
i make myself busy in education...and job....didn't worked...
then one day i realized i like a girl in my class...
.... But, she did not accept my love....
i try to leave her
but....
i fell in love again.....

then i just forget my feelings for my past beloved ones.....

than again the one side love for 2 yrs......

than i realized its not worth to love some one who don't believe on you....and now i think forget her could be the final remedy to this!! but i know that i cant do that.......



Now I am apologizing to her........... for any confusion if I have caused.


Thanks for your time in reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment